I love finding beauty products on Amazon. It’s like a treasure trove of goodies. They have such a vast collection of Korean and Japanese beauty products. Unfortunately, not all are treasures, and it can be difficult to dig through. These are some of my tried and tested.
- IPKN Twinkle Lips N1 Glow Pink – I like the Dior Lip Glow but not it’s price. This is a great dupe if you’re looking for an affordable option.
- Innisfree Skinny Microcara (Mascara) #1 Black – If you’ve read my previous posts: PMEL Review and GrandeLash MD Serum Review, you’ll know that I’m a bit obsessed with lashes. To really define my lashes. After applying mascara, I use this as the last step to go behind my curled lashes to really get at the back of the tips of my lashes.
- Dr.G Brightening Peeling Gel – I find using a peeling gel oddly satisfying. Even though it may not be all your skin that’s being rubbed off, it does cling to some of the dead skin cells along with the debris. My skin feels very smooth after using it.
- Elizavecca CER-100 Collagen Coating Hair Protein Treatment – This hair treatment is loaded with ceramides and collagen. My hair feels nice and smooth after using it
- Etude House Kitty Hair Band – This kitty headband is so cute. I hate it when stray hair gets in my way when I’m washing my face or doing my facial masks. This keeps the strays away.
- Hatomugi Skin Conditioner – I discovered this while in Korean Town in LA. The sales lady was raving about this and it was their #1 best seller, so I had to try it. When I finished my first bottle, I was happy to find that Amazon carried it. I like to splash this skin conditioner on my face and body before moisturizing. It makes my skin feel so smooth.
- Nexcare Acne Cover – My daughter calls these “pimple crushers”. You put these on the type of pimples that will form a head. This will help to reduce the swelling and dry out the pimple faster. Unfortunately, I didn’t find them to be effective on cystic acne though.
- LANEIGE Lip Sleeping Mask Lip Treatment – If you suffer from perpetual dry lips like me, then you’ll want to try this. You’ll wake up with smooth and moisturized lips.
- MIZON Snail Repair Intensive Ampoule – This has a high concentration of snail mucus extract. I use this for maintaining my skin’s elasticity.
- Naisture Facial Sheet Mask – I like these facial sheet masks because they are nice and thick and there is plenty of serum. The serum is easy to absorb and feels very moisturizing and refreshing. They make other versions to address different skin concerns. My favorite are the red wine and caviar.