Here are some of my favorite purchases of the year. Some are pricey items and some are more affordable.
- Longchamp Le Pliage Club Nylon Backpack ($140 or $98 for seasonal colors when on sale)- I prefer the coordinating leather color combination vs the regular nylon backpack. It seems a little tidier and stylish. Navy is my favorite color but the other seasonal colors are currently on sale at Bloomingdale’s and Nordstrom. This is great for traveling and it comes in so handy when you want to be hands-free.
- Apple Airpods Pro ($249)- This is probably not something I would buy for myself if my husband had not surprised me with these. These are so convenient when I go on my daily walks. I don’t have to untangle the cords anymore. The active noise cancellation of the Pro comes in handy if you travel a lot.
- GrandeLASH-MD Lash Enhancing Serum ($65)- I already did a review of this before. You can read it here. I can’t express how much I love having fluttery, long lashes! All thanks to this! A bottle for me can last 5-6 months.
- Hadalabo JAPAN Skin Institute Gokujun Premium Hyaluronic Solution ($14.95)- I have tried a few different types of hyaluronic acid and they always bead up on me and turn my skin flakey–very unflattering. I was going to give up on hyaluronic acid until I learned about this. My skin feels a lot more hydrated. Even when the heater is on now, my skin doesn’t feel flakey or parched.
- Flower Gel Pens ($1 to $3.50 depending on style and seller)- I discovered these on my last trip to Los Angeles in Little Tokyo. The pens are so cute and functional. They were about $3.50 each, but when I came home, I actually found them on Amazon and AliExpress for a lot cheaper. Just put in the search term “Flower Gel Pens” and you’ll see the many options. The sakura (cherry blossom) and the tulips ones are my favorite. The tulip ones have a little surprise. If you place them in sunlight, they’ll change into a different color. The pen tip in fine and writes very smoothly. The flower portion is flexible and moves as you write.