I can’t believe Christmas is only a week away. Hope. you’re already done with your Christmas shopping. If not, here’s a list of gifts that I’ve given or have received in the past that I really like. Hope this helps. It’s possible that some of the items won’t ship in time for Christmas due to the high volume of packages this year.
- Dyson Supersonic Hair Dryer – My brother surprised me with this out of the blue and I admit I probably would never have thought to spend this much on a hairdryer, but it’s definitely a quality hairdryer. This thing is fast and powerful. Best of all, if you have long hair, you don’t have to worry about getting your hair stuck in the coils. And it looks pretty cool sitting on the vanity too.
- 3D Cherry Blossom Wooden Music Box Puzzle – This puzzle is adorable. I actually saw this on a Chinese Drama, No Secrets. I was surprised to find it on Amazon. During the bonus clips of the show, the main character’s future self and her past self was putting the puzzle together.
- Honolulu Cookie Company Shortbread Cookies – These cookies are delicious and the pineapple shape makes them even more fun to eat. I discovered these while on vacation to Hawaii. The chocolate-dipped macadamia flavor is my favorite. The only downside to these is they ship from Hawaii and shipping to the mainland can get costly. Tommy Bahama also carries a gift box of assorted flavors.
- Mrs. Barry Kona Cookies – My friend brought back a bag of cookies from her vacation on the Big Island and I couldn’t get over how good they were. So, when I went there on vacation, I knew I had to pay a visit. Again, shipping can be costly and new orders will be shipped after New Year.
- Laneige Lip Sleeping Mask Set – This a great value and a chance to try their other flavors. You can never have enough lip balms, right? Of course, I can never find one when I actually need it.
- Hello Kitty Mystery Snack Box – If your gift recipient is a Hello Kitty fan, they will surely appreciate how cute this snack box is. I wrote about this set from last year here. Cost Plus World Market has a lot of cute Hello Kitty merchandise. Be sure to check it out if you are a fan.
- Sunrise Papaya – I have not ordered from them before but I’m seriously considering it. My friend ordered a box and I’m waiting for her verdict before placing an order. I love papaya but the ones from the supermarket have been disappointing the last few times I bought them. They were mushy and flavorless.
- Shiroi Koibito White Lover White Chocolate – My SIL gave me a box of these white chocolate buttery biscuits last year and I practically finished it off myself.
What are some gifts that you’ve received or given that you enjoy?