I love trying out new skincare products and I usually purchase them from Sephora. With their generous return policy, I feel reassured that if the products don’t work out, I can return it.
Recently, Sephora started carrying The Ordinary. I’ve heard many positive reviews for its efficacy and its budget-friendly pricing. I was intrigued so had to try it. I wasn’t sure what products to use so I had to refer to their regimen guide to understand what products to use for my specific skin type and concerns.
Back in July, I ordered a few items to try from The Ordinary. Normally, I never have any empties before they expire, so I was surprised when I actually finished up The Ordinary’s Buffet with Copper Peptides. I use this in the am and pm. I liked it so much that I re-ordered it right away.
1)Kiehl’s Olive Fruit Oil Deeply Repairative Hair Pak – Ok, so this one is not skincare, but I had to reorder this because I like how it makes my hair feel and it smells really good. It’s a hair mask but I actually use it as a conditioner instead. Since I color and blow dry my hair, it needs extra hydration. I always find mine missing because my daughter likes to take it from my bathroom.
2) Drunk Elephant – Birthday Gift Moisturizer and Cleanser set includes Mini Protini Polypeptide Cream & Mini Beste No. 9 Jelly Cleanser. I’m excited to try these. I like the selection of Birthday gifts from Sephora this year. There were choices for makeup gift sets, but given the choice between makeup and skincare, I’ll always choose skincare.
3) Fresh Soy Face Cleansing Milk – I’ve been using this for a while now and I love how gentle it is.
4) The Ordinary Natural Moisturizing Factors + HA – This is my first time trying it but I’ve tried other products from The Ordinary and have been impressed by them.
5) The Ordinary Niacinamide 10% + Zinc 1% – I bought this to address my enlarged pores.
6) Drunk Elephant C-Firma Vitamin C Day Serum – I’ve already used up a bottle of this. Prior to using this, I was using the Skinceuticals one but I like the application of this one more. Plus, it’s more reasonably priced.
7) The Ordinary “Buffet” + Copper Peptides 1% – I finished up my first bottle and had to reorder this asap. This is for fighting fine lines, wrinkles, dryness, and loss of firmness and elasticity — which address all my concerns in one bottle.
8) Yves Saint Laurent The Shock Volumizing Mascara in Asphalt Black – This was a free sample trial. I’m always looking for a great mascara. Can’t say no to free mascara, right?
What are some of your favorite skincare products?